[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The sponsors set up this sugar mill in Dera Ismail Khan during 1991. Presently, the Company is producing white crystalline sugar and Super Fine Ethanol with latest year turnover of more than Rs. 11 billion. Having more than 50 years of experience, the sponsors have so far helped growers to develop 150,000 acres of land for the cane supply by providing technical expertise and other assistance and have expanded the factories to 18,000 tons per day, one of the largest in Pakistan. The sponsors set up Unit -II of Chashma Sugar Mills Limited at Ramak, District D.I. Khan in 2007 to facilitate the growers of the area and to save their transportation expenses. The crushing capacity of CSM-II is 6,000 tons per day. The Company has been assisting the local growers by supplying them quality variety of sugarcane seeds and other agriculture inputs i.e. fertilizer, pesticides and agriculture equipment on convenient terms. During its 27 years of incorporation, the Company’s management has been able to achieve following milestones:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
|3||Products||Sugar and Ethanol|
|4||Sugar Cane Crushing Capacity||18,000 MT per day|
|5||Ethanol Production Capacity||125,000 Liters per day|
|6||Total no. of employees||1,741|
|7||Last year Turnover||Rs. 11 billion|
|8||Assets Worth||Rs. 10 billion|
|9||Land under cultivation||50 acres|
|10||Sugar Storage God owns||No. 5 with capacity of 2,930,000 Bags|
|11||Ethanol Storage Tanks||No. 9 with capacity of 6,536,439 Liters|
|12||Molasses Storage Tanks||No. 2 with capacity of 15,000 MT|
- The Chashma Sugar Mills Limited was incorporated on May 05, 1988 and set up sugar mill at D.I. Khan in 1991 with initial crushing capacity of 3,000 MT per day;
- Later on in 2007, keeping in view the potential of cultivable area in D.I. Khan, the Company setup another sugar mill unit at Ramak D.I. Khan with initial crushing capacity of 4,500 MT per day;
- The Company carried out various BMR projects, since inception till date, to enhance the existing production capacity and efficiency of sugar plants and successfully enhanced total crushing capacity to 18,000 MT per day.
- The Company undertook massive project of installing state of the Art Ethanol Plant during 2013-2014, with production capacity of Super Fine Ethanol 125000 liters per day. The Ethanol Fuel Plant was successfully installed and commissioned in March, 2014 with total cost of 2.5 Billion. The EFP solely contributed Rs. 1.25 Billion turnover last year. The project also includes construction of employee’s colony, office building and Storage tanks for Ethanol and Molasses, which are in shape of concrete Silos.
- During 2014-~2016, the Company carried out another BMR projects to add one of its kind Biogas plant and Waste Water Treatment plant with existing Ethanol Fuel Plant. These projects have successfully been completed with total cost of 1 Billion and helping to achieve 70% fuel cost saving in production of Ethanol.